We move fast and think big.
If you want to work with the latest technology, work with inspiring people, and make a global impact – then you’ve found the right place.
Interested progressing your career and getting in early with a fast-growing software innovator?
Then it’s time to take a look.
We’re only as good as our people
Innovation and excellence are at the heart of what we do, and we can only achieve this if it’s within our people too. It’s part of how we think, how we do our work, how we show up every day – and it’s clear in our outcomes.
As a result, we’ve found that cultural fit is just as important as technical skills. It’s a key part of our success and a big part of what we look for in our people.
While our team is a diverse mix of seasoned IT experts, career changers and fresh graduates, we have a few key things in common:
• An appetite for life-long learning.
• A proactive approach with a focus on excellence.
• A curiosity and excitement about new technologies.
• A growth mindset, always looking for new ways to do things.
• A self-starter attitude with a love for working as part of a team.
‘’Our products and services are a product of our people. It’s why we’ve built a team of excellent, motivated people and they’ve been the key to our success’
Our values form the foundation of our business and guide everything we do.
We move fast and think big in our relentless pursuit of excellence. With creativity and curiosity, we produce differentiating solutions.
We learn from both our mistakes and our successes, always looking to improve. And we never underestimate our competitors.
Honesty and integrity
We do the right thing even if it’s difficult. We build trust by being accountable, open and honest.
We recognise that everyone has great ideas. We listen to these ideas and equip our people to make the best decisions.
We respect and serve each other and our clients while valuing our reputation. We actively engage in debate and support final decisions.
Health & wellbeing
We live and work smarter, not harder. We enjoy the journey, celebrate our wins, give to others and respect our environment.
Our diversity statement
At FinoComp, everyone is welcome. We work with people from all backgrounds, beliefs and experiences, and value the opportunities diversity brings to learn and grow. Every individual is respected, supported and appreciated for their unique contributions and talents…
Life at FinoComp
Life at FinoComp is fun, focused and inspiring. You’ll find the space for creativity, an appetite for new ideas and the empowerment to bring them to life.
- Work with the latest technology including Kafka, Kubernetes, React and Micronaut.
- Gain true work-life balance, thanks to flexible work hours and remote working.
- Join our regular group fitness sessions.
- Access our Employee Assistance Program.
- Configure your own work station in our relaxed office spaces.
- Replenish with unlimited drinks, snacks and coffee.
- Take 14 weeks paid parental leave or four weeks paid partner leave.
- Purchase up to four weeks of additional leave.
- 2 paid volunteer days.
Take a look for yourself
Life at FinoComp is fun, focused and inspiring. You’ll find the space for creativity, an appetite for new ideas, and the empowerment to bring them to life.
DevOps strategy ownership | CDD Pipeline execution | Global deployments | Security &...
Experienced | Clear communicator | Work within SAFe team | Latest tech | Sprints ...
Keen to join the FinoComp team?
If you've checked out our open roles but don't see anything that fits, we'd still love to hear from you. Reach out below to register your interest for any future opportunities.