Experienced | Clear communicator | Work within SAFe team | Latest tech | Sprints
What you’ll be doing
- Working within a Scaled Agile (SAFe) team
- Working with the Product Owner and team to determine estimates for user stories
- Proactively identify issues and work with the rest of the team to resolve them
- Working with the rest of the team to determine the most effective way of completing the user stories
- Working on sprint tasks required to complete the user stories
- Proactively tackling issues that arise during the sprint
- Software design, implementation, and unit testing
- Writing, developing, and executing automated acceptance tests
- Writing design and user documentation
- Communicating the decisions you make clearly and concisely with associated reasoning
- Continually improving the software development methods used by proactively participating in communities of practice and sprint retrospectives
- Must be able to work within a defined architecture and determine when to escalate issues
- Be involved in technical decisions on all aspects of a software system
- Experience in Git, Java, SQL, Spring Boot, Linux
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Skills in presenting complex technical information in a way that all of your stakeholders (peers, management, clients) will understand
- Ability to clearly and concisely document the technical details of your work
- Understanding of object-oriented software development techniques
- Experience in developing quality software with automated testing and continuous integration
- Wealth Management expertise
- Work with the latest technology including Kafka, Kubernetes, React and Micronaut.
- Gain true work-life balance, thanks to flexible work hours and remote working.
- Join our regular group fitness sessions.
- Access our Employee Assistance Program.
- Configure your own work station in our relaxed office spaces.
- Replenish with unlimited drinks, snacks and coffee.
- Take 14 weeks paid parental leave or four weeks paid partner leave.
- Purchase up to four weeks of additional leave.
- One paid day to work with a charity of your choice.